If Alexa isn't responding to voice commands in your home, here are a few things to try:
- First, make sure you're still able to control your devices from the IOTAS app. If not, it's likely that your IOTAS hub has gone offline. Follow these steps to get your hub back online.
- If your IOTAS app is working, it's possible Alexa just needs to resync with your home's smart devices. Try saying "Alexa, discover devices".
- Still no luck? Try controlling your home's devices by tapping them in the Alexa app. If Alexa responds to taps in the Alexa app, but not to voice commands, your Amazon speaker might just need to be refreshed. Here's how you can try refreshing your Amazon speaker:
- Open the Alexa app.
- Tap the icon in the bottom-right.
- Tap the Set up a New Device button at the top.
- Follow the prompts to set up your Amazon speaker again.
Still having trouble? Drop us a line or call 503-822-3500.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.