If Out for the Day, Welcome Home, Vacation, or Peace of Mind aren't firing, please check the following:
- Are you able to control individual devices by tapping on them in the IOTAS app?
- Yes: Great! Your IOTAS Hub should be online and working normally.
- No: Hmm. It sounds like your home's hub might not have the internet or power connection it needs. Please follow these steps to get the hub back online.
- Does the door sensor on your front door blink when you open and close the door?
- Yes: Your door sensor should be a-okay.
- No: Please drop us a line at email@example.com. If possible, please include a picture of the sensor so that we can confirm that it was installed correctly.
- Does the cube-shaped motion sensor mounted above your front door blink when you walk around in the entryway?
- Yes: Your motion sensor seems to be in good shape.
- No: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please include a picture that shows the sensor mounted above your door so that we can confirm that it was mounted correctly.
If a different default Smart Story or a custom story isn't firing, please check the following:
Is your hub online? Click here for instructions on how to check.
- Is the story set to active?
- Is the schedule you set correct (e.g. M-F, 6am-10am)?
- Are you using the right trigger? For example, are you turning the correct switch on/off when you try to trigger the story?
Need additional support? Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 503-822-3500.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback