Here's how to create a custom Smart Story:
- Open the IOTAS Home app.
- Tapto expand the menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Stories.
- Tap in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap New Story.
- Select your story type. These are your options:
- Short story: Set devices to turn on or off when you tap the play icon next to your story.
- Auto story: Trigger devices to turn on or off automatically when a change is detected in one or more devices (e.g. your bedroom light is turned off).
- Time story: Set devices to turn on or off automatically at certain time of day.
- Alert story: Receive email or app alerts when a change is detected in a device during a certain time period (e.g. your entryway light is turned on while you're at work).
- Name your story.
- Choose what events trigger the story and what you'd like to have happen as a result.
- Tap Preview Your Story to see what will happen when the story fires.
- Tap Save Story when you're satisfied with your settings.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.